We manage a number of Portfolios of residential property on a national basis, and involving several hundred properties.
Management functions include:
- Arranging refurbishment and repairs
- Letting and re-letting properties
- Issuing documentation
- Managing the income and expenditure and controlling arrears
- Arranging Insurance
- Identifying opportunities for disposal or swapping parts of portfolios
- Constantly re-valuing the asset base, reviewing yields and the performance of the various portfolios.
The modus operandi involves the use of the local Lettings offices and day to day management, which also provides a reporting role to the client.
The portfolios are managed for a range of clients in the private sector, all with differing investment requirements. The main thrust in all cases is performance related, concerning the following:
- Rental performance
- Optimum reduction in arrears and void
- Minimisation of the gross to net yield gap
In all cases, a dedicated property manager relates to the client, and all operations/procedures are benchmarked to obtain the optimum performance from each portfolio, and internal productivity.
We believe that the UK residential lettings market will strengthen further, and are always seeking to add new and preferably, modern stock to the portfolios in areas of strong demand. We use our extensive estate agency network to assist in the organisation/acquisition of suitable property.
We manage several hundred flats across Central London. The work involves:
- Collection of ground rents
- Preparation of service charge budgets and financial forecasts
- Collection of service charges
- Arrangement of all Flat Management functions and negotiation of contracts
- Supervision of building works
- Supervision of contracts covering gardening, cleaning and day to day management
- Organising building insurance, including valuations and claims handling
- Regular site visits
- Liaison with residents on all matters
- Dealing with assignments and notices
- Calling annual meetings and attending same, and dealing with minutes
- Preparation of year end accounts and returns
- Regular reports to Freeholders
We have been responsible for the introduction of various innovative arrangements and procedures to improve the code of management conduct on flats.
Like to know more? Call now on +44 (0) 20 7224 5556 or click here to email us.